Gun presents a list compiled by members of The Podcaste of companies that provide a service online that when translated to cell phone technology, becomes dumbed down garbage.
[iTunes](https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/podcast-thepodcaste/id1041861843?mt=2) | [YouTube](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh9_-j_pfDcatuTh8cWCl2A) | [Twitter](https://twitter.com/thepodcaste) | [Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/thepodcaste/) | [Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/thepodcaste/) | [Vine](https://vine.co/thepodcaste) | [SoundCloud](https://soundcloud.com/The_Podcaste/)
╠═════════╡ Show Notes ╞═════════╣
Top 10 Companies that underestimate mobile devices
(Companies that make websites or software that your phone could easily handle but instead it’s completely dumbed down for no reason)
1. Biggest Offender: GOOGLE! – Limited access to Google Drive doc creation
2. Facebook – individual app for each FB service (Messenger app, Pages Manager app)
3. Reddit – Can’t access messenges at all from mobile app, because you know, phones can’t do that!
4. Twitter – While the twitter app has some cool features, like being able to switch between accounts relatively easily, they also have some wierd things, like limited ability to edit you profile- like you can edit most of your profile from your device but can’t, from some reason, edit specifically your listed birthday from mobile. Yep, you have to sitting at a desk to know when you were born.
5. iHeartRadio – You have to log in to a computer to sync a device, it straight up shits on the platform (mobile) that it was DESIGNED for by letting you know you CANNOT link an account with a smart tv without doing so from a PC
10. local news websites/apps
SUBSCRIBE ON REDDIT
and here’s a neat post we put up on a different forum:
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA